The applied foreign languages degree aims to:
- deepen theoretical and practical knowledge in two foreign languages;
- prepare students for the world of business and, in particular, for international trade;
- foster openness to the service sector as a whole.
Compétences et savoir-faire
Skills and Knowledge
Students with a Bachelor’s in Applied Foreign Language are trained:
- for mastery in two foreign languages;
- for the acquisition of the meta-languages of economy, trade, law, and business management;
- for mastery of skills in economics, management, and private law;
- in the use of information technology;
- in oral and written communication skills (French, English, Spanish);
- to obtain employment through the teaching of job search methods, six-week long internships in two companies in the second year, and nine weeks abroad during the third year;
- in cross-cutting skills related to business management.